
So the word is officially out--Jason and I are having a baby. Well, I'll be the one having it--squeezing the little bugger out of my loins (God help me!)--but you know what I mean. For those who have heard my rants about not wanting kids and how they ruin your life, this news probably came at a bigger surprise than it did to Jason and me. However, after a few months of denial, crying, and contemplation, I can finally say I'm at a place that is excited for the baby to come. Which, by the way, will be September 27th...give or take a few days (Lord willing!).
The first trimester is officially over as well as the sickness--yay!! The only signs of the life (parasite?) growing inside me are the 10-hour sleep sessions and a slightly protruding belly. I feel like wearing a t-shirt that says: Pregnant. Not fat. Sweat pants and dresses are my favorite articles of clothing. Momma O sent me a gift card for Motherhood Maternity Wear so I'll be using that soon!
The first trimester is officially over as well as the sickness--yay!! The only signs of the life (parasite?) growing inside me are the 10-hour sleep sessions and a slightly protruding belly. I feel like wearing a t-shirt that says: Pregnant. Not fat. Sweat pants and dresses are my favorite articles of clothing. Momma O sent me a gift card for Motherhood Maternity Wear so I'll be using that soon!
1 comment:
YAY! I am excited to read more as the time goes on! And I am excited to be an aunt of a 1/4 Korean baby! :o) WAHOO!
Post a Comment