Wednesday, July 30, 2008

NEW HOME!


Yeah, its Mint Green :) Kboy sitting on the new couch Jason's mom bought us!


Kelly watching TV (only for a minute though! I don't let him watch)


we found this pic nic table on the sidewalk for free the day we moved! Perfect! Nothing a little anthropologie table cloth couldn't spruce up.



We moved into our new home a couple of weeks ago. Wow. How did we ever live in that tiny apartment? It feels so great to have so much space. I absolutely love the back patio!!! My first priorities were to get furniture for out there...its staring to look pretty good and its great for entertaining. Other perks include a washer and dryer, the dining table actually in the dining area (not the living room), my "office" in the garage makes much more space in the house, kelly has his own room so now i can actually turn on the light in my room when i'm getting ready for bed! I will put up more pix when i get it looking a little better, but here are a few to wet your palate :)




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I love the patio, how perfect for all those wonderful SoCal nights.... :)Your living room looks like a fabulous size.

Kaytee said...

I love the couch, it is kind of like mine. I'm excited to see the rest of it! WAHOO!

Hillary said...

Congratulations on your new house!! It is so adorable and is just how houses near the beach in SoCal should look, mint green and all! I too love your couch -- aren't new couches in new houses just the best? I'm with Kali' - my favorite part is that outdoor living room...AMAZING! I'm very jealous and I'm sure you'll have countless great times there!!

Contemplating Beauty said...

Congrats! How exciting. So happy to hear you guys scored this home, way to go! Have fun putting everything together the way you want it!

The Thalman Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Thalman Family said...

Ohhh your little house is soo cute! and the Address is 503 to remind you of Oregon! I Love it its adorable!

Contemplating Beauty said...

Would love your new address when you get a sec!

nat said...

ohhh I love it, especially the outdoor furniture...where did you find it! I can't wait to come down and visit you...wait it's your turn to come visit me!!

-Natalie

The Dyer family said...

I love the house, it looks great! I bet it's nice having all that room with your little guy, even though he could be getting into alot more things now :)

erin f. said...

This is awesome! I love it. I am jealous that Chad and Mandy have been there to see it (and you guys) in real life. Someday, someday we are coming to CA.