Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kelly's Birthday Party

Kelly had his first birthday party on Saturday! Around 25 people came to help him celebrate. We had Korean food made by Jason's mom. Everyone had a great time chillin' in the back yard. The weather was warm and foggy (weird combo). Jason made a video of Kelly's first year that we showed in the garage. Kboy wasn't too fond of cupcakes, but he did enjoy his gifts!




4 comments:

Kaytee said...

He looks so old!!!
And who gave him the eye patch???
And the Yoda hat??

The Dyer family said...

Happy 1st birthday Kelly! And CONGRATS on baby #2, so exciting! I can't believe we are having another one so close together. We are crazy but it will be SO worth it, CONGRATS girl :)

Hillary said...

Happy birthday Kelly!!! I am a little bit jealous of your Yoda hat and I might have to insist you send it to me for MY birthday! And...waaaaaait one second, I just read Savannah's post...Kelly's little brother/sister is also on his/her way!?!? CONGRATS guys!!! WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

I must say that Kelly is a handsome little guy. Handsome!