Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Rumors are True

Yes, the rumors are true. We are having another baby! Aly will have a Big Belly again...and its already on its way to getting big! I'm 8 weeks along and I've definately got a pooch goin' on and I can't wear most of my pants. Baby #2 will be born around May 9th...Kelly will be 19 months.

7 comments:

Emily said...

YEAAAAHHHHH!!! Congrats to you, Jason, and Kelly. I'm so excited for you, bring on the babies. My girls are 20 months apart and it's been great. I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and you'll find time to put your feet up and relax. Oh, and here's to wishing it's a little girl!

Shalyse said...

congrats lyss!!!! that's so cool. two kids is so much fun, you guys will love it!

and happy birthday to kelly, what a cutie!

Hillary said...

CONGRATULATIONS again :-) I can't wait to meet this next little munchkin!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Pahules fam! How exciting.... :)

erin f. said...

Congrats! We are excited for you guys.

erin f. said...

And Todd says: "You made fun of my gray structure t-shirt but at least I'm not wearing an old man tank top."

The Dyer family said...

Congrats again, I am so excited for you guys! Now you will be a happy fam of 4...crazy :)