Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Aly's Favorite Things

I wanted to pass along some of my favorite things because what kind of friend would I be if I kept all this info to myself!

Favorite Hair Color: Perfect 10 (i use ash brown). Does not make my hair turn red like other brands' ash browns and it is always shiny....plus you only have to leave it on for 10 minutes!

Favorite TV Show: Tie between 30 Rock (thursdays NBC 9:30) and Chuck (Mondays, ABC? 8:00) Seriously they are both smart, entertaining and funny shows.

Favorite Fabric: Modal (its made from beechwood tree fibers). So smooth and soft--like cotton but way better! Great for sheets and pajamas!

Favorite Jeans: True Religion--"Joey" straight leg. Has some stretch but not too much, doesn't give me muffin top but fits snug in hips and thighs. So slimming. Get the really dark wash. Jason got these for me once I lost the baby weight from Kelly and I am eternally grateful!

Favorite Website: Ebay. I made 70 bucks this month selling old clothes! (I probably spent it all buying other people's crap, but hey! I didn't spend any money!)

Favorite New Make-up Tip: I wear powder foundation but no under eye concealer and blush! Yep, blush. It makes me look younger.

1 comment:

Emily said...

You are too kind, thanks for sharing your favorite things. Maybe you should call it "A's" favorite things are start competeing with the big "O". I bet your favorites are way more reassonable for us folks anyways.