Monday, November 2, 2009

June 6 months old

June went in for her 6 month check up today and the nurse dressed her up in princess accessories. We got to take them home. I never wanted to dress my daughter in princess clothes for fear of making her high maintanence and prissy, but this was just too dang cute to resist. Oh and she weighs 15 pounds, 6 ounces and is 25 inches long.



Kelly is hugging her



I guess my fears came true...she did become high maintanence...

5 comments:

janet Ober said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
janet Ober said...

I love it! What little girl doesn't want to be a princess at one time or another? And we all know how important accessorizing is. But I seriously don't think you will allow her to be high maintenance.

janet Ober said...

somehow it posted my comments twice so I removed one of them!

Unknown said...

soooo cute :) i need to hang out with her again soon!!!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Hey Alyssa,
You guys make stinkin' cute kids! Love catching up on your family.