
Is it really going to be this hard? I was at the doctor's the other day and made the mistake of flipping through a parenting magazine. What to do if they get sick, what if they're allergic to gluten, etc. It left me with a "this is gonna suck" feeling again. Just as I was getting excited about the little guy.
Today I was looking into what baby equipment to buy and register for. A swing so i can put him down while I cook? How about while I try to work?!! How am I going to do this working and taking care of a baby thing? Something is going to suffer: baby crying or emails to return...which do you think wins?
1 comment:
Hi Alyssa! Don't get too stressed about how to get things done when the little one gets here. You will be surprised how things kind of work themselves out. You might not get everything done that day that you wanted to but trust me, it will all fall into place. Hang in there!
Post a Comment