Oh the joys of pregnancy. Heartburn in my throat, achy back, a fuzzy belly, and baby training for Rocky VII when I'm trying to fall asleep. At least I don't have to hear him cry or clean up his poo...so I guess pregnancy isn't as bad as motherhood!
Alyssa-You look beautiful!!! I can't believe you're going to have a little bambino. Getting closer, huh? Pregnancy does suck compared to the actual thing-being a mom is MUCH better! :-)
You are way too cute. We can't find out computer connector to send over my picture. But as soon as I do I will send it. You can see a picture from last week on our blog but I'm definitely bigger now!! http://www.lifesnacks.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
Alyssa-You look beautiful!!! I can't believe you're going to have a little bambino. Getting closer, huh? Pregnancy does suck compared to the actual thing-being a mom is MUCH better! :-)
You are way too cute. We can't find out computer connector to send over my picture. But as soon as I do I will send it. You can see a picture from last week on our blog but I'm definitely bigger now!! http://www.lifesnacks.blogspot.com/
Love, Nat
SOOO cute! Look at that belly! You are all tummy. I'm going to send you an email...keep your eye out!
Post a Comment