I've got 5 1/2 weeks left until my due date and I am ready to get this baby out! My back hurts, I can't sleep, and now my wedding ring is tight. I'm not even wearing it today--which makes me look like an unwed knocked up girl. I don't think there's any chance of him coming early, however, because I haven't even felt any Braxton Hicks contractions or anything like that. He'd rather stay in there and kick Mama in the ribs. Well, all the better--Jason and I will enjoy this last month of peace and quiet :)Monday, August 20, 2007
Get him out!!
I've got 5 1/2 weeks left until my due date and I am ready to get this baby out! My back hurts, I can't sleep, and now my wedding ring is tight. I'm not even wearing it today--which makes me look like an unwed knocked up girl. I don't think there's any chance of him coming early, however, because I haven't even felt any Braxton Hicks contractions or anything like that. He'd rather stay in there and kick Mama in the ribs. Well, all the better--Jason and I will enjoy this last month of peace and quiet :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whoa girl! You look awesome! And I'm so excited about meeting Kelly soon...as long as he's out by November our camp crew plans to see the whole family when we come to our conference in San Diego...
You look great girl! I feel your pain, the last few wks always seem to drag. Enjoy your time together, your little man will be here before you know it. Love ya!
YOu are hilarious! I took this same pic..but not by choice, Brian made me get in a bikini (only it was in my bedroom)...you are so brave to go to the beach in it, but you look great so all girls were probably jealous that you look better and you're totally prego! :-)
Post a Comment