


Kelly had his 2 month doctor visit last Thursday. He now weighs 12 pounds!! He's gained over 5 pounds in the past 2 months! He's in the 75th percentile for weight but 25th for length (22 inches), so he's short and fat :) Doesn't matter, though--he's still cute!
5 comments:
oh he's so cute. I bet you just want to munch on those legs all day!
WOW, 2 months and so cute! I can't believe how much he is growing, what a big boy :)
Aly, he is SOOOOO darn cute! Don't you just LOVE chubby legs? And rubberband wrists? Call me!
What an amazingly cute baby! I want to reach through the screen and squeeze those cute baby legs. It's official, you guys have to come visit us and bring that big guy!
Ha, ha Luke is in the 75th percentile for height and 40th percentile for weight!! Kelly is soooo adorable!! Way to go running the 5K that is quite an accomplishment...I just starting walking more...it's so hard to find time to work out!!
Miss you,
Nat
Post a Comment