
Yes, folks, the day has come. The day I've been waiting and hoping for since September. Kelly slept through the night! Went to bed around 10 and got up at 6:45...it was awesome. He's not quite 2 months old and I didn't even have to "train" him by making him cry it out...what a good boy! Hope he proves to be this good in other areas as he gets older.
Here's Kelly at his first Oregon Ducks game at the Rose Bowl vs. UCLA

3 comments:
oh you are so lucky! I think it took Hals like a good year to finally get through the night...consistently. Don't be discouraged if tonight he's up at 3! That's great though and he is so beautiful, can't wait to meet that little guy!
I'm so jealous...can you bring Kelly up here to San Jose to train Luke how to sleep through the night!! He is so cute...he's filling out so much!!
-Natalie
He is a doll, I love the pic of him smiling! It is a great feeling when you get to sleep through the night. Colby is now almost 4 months and he has been sleeping through the night for a while now, I'm sure Kelly will do the same :)
Post a Comment