Jason, Kelly and I cruised down to San Diego on Sunday. I love San Diego. It was the place where Jason and I dated and it just holds such cool memories. It was a beautiful day, around 70 degrees, and we took our time stopping to check out waves and visit our favorite coffee shop. Enjoy!
Sa-Sa, you look FABULOUS!! I am also so jealous of your weather. I am sooooo tired of coldness and snow! Your boy is growing up so fast (Kelly, not Jason)...
I love San Diego too! These pictures are incredible, and I can't wait to meet your little bundle of poop (and joy). We miss you guys a ton, but can't wait to see you this summer!
Alyssa, your family is so adorable. I just came upon your blog. It looks like you are doing great and enjoying the warm weather. I wish I could say the same for Oregon. Look us up when you get a chance.
Your posts are soooo cute. Sally told me you have a blog, she found you linked on Leslie's...so i found you too! I love Kelly's jacket in this post! :) but i especially love the post on "Kelly's girlfriend" hahah...love it! check out our blog too... http://markyandbecky.blogspot.com
5 comments:
Sa-Sa, you look FABULOUS!! I am also so jealous of your weather. I am sooooo tired of coldness and snow! Your boy is growing up so fast (Kelly, not Jason)...
I love San Diego too! These pictures are incredible, and I can't wait to meet your little bundle of poop (and joy). We miss you guys a ton, but can't wait to see you this summer!
Alyssa, your family is so adorable. I just came upon your blog. It looks like you are doing great and enjoying the warm weather. I wish I could say the same for Oregon. Look us up when you get a chance.
I love San Diego and those are great pics!! You look great!!
Your posts are soooo cute. Sally told me you have a blog, she found you linked on Leslie's...so i found you too! I love Kelly's jacket in this post! :) but i especially love the post on "Kelly's girlfriend" hahah...love it! check out our blog too... http://markyandbecky.blogspot.com
Post a Comment