Friday, February 29, 2008

PROM

Kelly, Jason, and I went to the High Rollers Prom last weekend. It was a dance for Young Life's ministry to kids with special needs. Have you ever danced with a boy who has Downs Syndrome? So fun! We spun, we danced down the soul train, we formed a conga line. Great times. Kelly wore his sweater vest and Jason broke out the corderoy suit...and his darth vader tshirt. I finally got a chace to wear the dress Jason got me for my birthday last October. Here we are in the cheesy prom pose:






4 comments:

nat said...

You are so cute! Love the pictures...sounds like a blast!

Hillary said...

So cute!! These are great pics -- I could totally see that first one being your Christmas card picture...although by then Kelly will be like twice the size he is now...so scratch that! But if you wanted to send an EASTER card...

The Dyer family said...

You guys are so cute, I love the pics!!

AnnaBana said...

I posted!