Wednesday, March 26, 2008

almost 6 months

Kelly will be 6 months on Sunday. Crazy. Here he is in a cute outfit that finally fits him. I am interested to know how much he weighs now..he feels really heavy! He has been really bad in the middle of the night lately. Its like he turns into a zombie after 12am! Last night he cried for an hour and a half and then I finally gave in and fed him at 2:30am. This has got to stop. Any advice people?






4 comments:

The Dyer family said...

OMG those are GREAT pics!! Don't you love him getting older & more personality, it is so much fun & hilarious! I think it would be OK to feed him in the middle of the night, since he is still pretty young. He is prob going through a growth spurt :) I can't wait to meet him, he is adorable. Kelly & Colby need to meet since they are so close in age! When will you be back in Oregon or ever coming to NorCal???

Anonymous said...

Wow Alysssa. Yes, perhaps he cries at night, but he is so darn CUTE. I can't believe how much he has changed since Christmas. Looking forward to seeing you in July!

Emily said...

I would guess he's going through a growth spurt like Savannah said or he could be teething (which isn't fun). You might try feeding him a ton of "stick to your ribs" food right before bed. If he's teething, definitaly look into the numbing gels, they don't last long but take babies mind off the pain just long enough for them to calm down and to fall asleep. Good Luck.

Contemplating Beauty said...

Hi Alyssa, he is theeeee cutest!
If you ever have time, check out my blog at www.asadeerpantsforwater.blogspot.com