that's one rediculously cute baby boy.
Those are GREAT pics, he is getting so big! I can't wait to see him in July :)
I love the smile with his rosey cheeks. And your tan looks great. I'm jealous (of the tan and the boy).
So cute! I've never seen him so close up, it's great to see what he REALLY looks like.
Where are the lion pictures? I want the lion pictures!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that's one rediculously cute baby boy.
Those are GREAT pics, he is getting so big! I can't wait to see him in July :)
I love the smile with his rosey cheeks. And your tan looks great. I'm jealous (of the tan and the boy).
So cute! I've never seen him so close up, it's great to see what he REALLY looks like.
Where are the lion pictures? I want the lion pictures!
Post a Comment