He is so adorable with his lion towel. I can't believe how big he is getting, we can't wait to meet him in a month!!!
SOOO CUTE! He's becoming such a little man. My brother Ian had one of these towels but I think it was a frog. I loved it!! We even have a picture of my dad in it on Christmas morning...so make sure Kelly's dad does that too!
lol. I wish Cole would keep his doggie towel on as good as that!
Thanks for the lion pics. I love these!
OK so is your fam making the trip up for our 10 yr???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is so adorable with his lion towel. I can't believe how big he is getting, we can't wait to meet him in a month!!!
SOOO CUTE! He's becoming such a little man. My brother Ian had one of these towels but I think it was a frog. I loved it!! We even have a picture of my dad in it on Christmas morning...so make sure Kelly's dad does that too!
lol. I wish Cole would keep his doggie towel on as good as that!
Thanks for the lion pics. I love these!
OK so is your fam making the trip up for our 10 yr???
Post a Comment