Friday, January 16, 2009

Cravings

This pregnancy I've been craving cheeseburgers. I acutally ate an entire Double Double from In N Out the other day (but no fries or drink--that would have cut into my beef consume-ability).

With Kelly I wanted ice cream and meatball subs. This time I don't crave ice cream at all...but I do want chocolate chip cookies (however, that could just be normal, and not pregnancy related).
What do you all crave?

5 comments:

Trudie said...

With Maggie I craved sandwiches, especially "little sandwiches" that you make on rolls. :) And Soft serve ice cream, hot dogs and orange juice. With Wyatt I totally craved PIZZA! I still craved ice cream but didn't have it as much that time. I could go for a big juicy burger right now!!

Pahules said...

i crave beer, pizza, cheeseburgers, steak (ny strip), oj in the morning, korean food at lunch, bacon, burritos, speghetti and meatballs on mondays, propell at 3am, and just about covers it. oh and oatmeal in the morning.

erin f. said...

Jason's comment just made me laugh out loud. That sounds about like Todd. He craves more than I do! He says he keeps hoping I will someday crave barbeque and chicken wings. Dream on, honey.

The Dyer family said...

With Colby I craved salads like crazy and this time I am craving anything with cheese! And of course I am always craving sweets, especially ice cream :)

Pahules said...

Erin, Todd likes cinnamon rolls, nachos, and anything else that can be microwaved. i hope you never follow his cravings.