Check out my new diaper bag! Jason's mom gave me $ for Christmas so I picked this out. Jason loves it too and its not too girly so he can wear it as well. Kind of looks like a little duffle bag from the 80's. Has tons of pockets and is really compact. Love it. Love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is a very cool bag, and you are such a cute pregnant person!
Love that bag! Save it for me...for 2013 :-)
yeah cool bag babe, very trkfld!
Love the bag, too! Very cute. Makes me want a new one. No I'm not announcing anything. By the way, what is trkfld??? jason??
You gotta love a good diaper bag!!! Great find.
You look So very cute and I love the bag, it also makes me want to get a new one :) Have you guys picked a name yet?!
Post a Comment