We used to call my sister Katiebugs because she always danced. (I guess the bugs part referenced ants in the pants?) Anyway, now Kelly should be known as Kellybugs cuz he loves to dance. We rented Madagascar 2 this week and he's wanted to watch it every day...but mostly just pays attention during the music or dancing parts.
Here he is below doing the robot?
8 comments:
It won't let me watch the videos for some reason....sad. I want to see Kellybuy dancing! He's too darn cute.
Soon you will have a Junebug too!
That's awesome. I love when Kelly dances! I esspecially love the robot. Katiebugs and Kellybugs will have to dance together soon. And we will have to get Junebug in on the action too.
HAHA He's so cute, he's got dancing fever!
Hahaha! The patting of the chest on the robot version is great, too - keep that beat, Kellybugs!
Oh how adorable! A cutie pie with a good sense of rhythm. I love all the hand motions!
Actually, Alyssa, I think it was Syl who came up with "Katie Bugs", for some unknown reason.
BTW, Sherman is really Janet. I am signed in on his computer.
Syl called me Katiebugs because I was always dancing. So, you are right.
Post a Comment