Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sunday in SD

We drove to San Diego on Sunday to meet up with Kaytee and Glendon for breakfast. It was fun to see them and get to hang w/them for a few hours!
Got some coffee for the road...
I am a giant
Kelly loves climbing on stuff.






After breakfast Kelly needed to run around so we wen to: The coolest park ever.
Kboy vs. Glendon on the See Saw

Kelly has a new best friend--uncle Glendon spun him for a loooong time.



Kelly's Papa likes to climb stuff too:
View from the top of the rock wall

4 comments:

Kaytee said...

Holy crap! I look pregnant! Must never stand in that position again!

Hillary said...

You are so far from giant it is not even funny. You are like the most petite preggo gal there ever was!

alyssa said...

Oh yeah it could look like I meant i am a giant cuz i'm preggo. But i meant i'm a giant cuz the picnic table is so small :)

Anonymous said...

Alyssa - crazy - I totally recognize that park. In fact, it is our kids' favorite. Keegans