Nothing says happy independance day like a smiling baby...well, i guess american flags do, and soldiers in uniform, and other patriotic things like that...but after all that--babies are best.
Junie's been smiling a lot lately...especially when i talk to her in a high voice and play w/her legs.
Our friends Brent and Andrea came overWe stayed in the rest of the day and more friends stopped by to visit. We couldn't go down to the beach to watch the fireworks cuz Kelly was sleeping, but we ended up sitting in our front lawn and watched them from there...pretty cool that we could see them from our own house!
3 comments:
So great to see Junie with a big smile for her Mama! I love it!! Can't wait til you guys are here next month.
Sounds like a perfect way to celebrate the 4th. Glad you had a fun day. Love You....
Sounds like you had a fun filled day! Your kiddos are adorable and Colby has that same monkey leash, too cute. We are wanting to make a trip down south, so we'll have to get our kids together. We also watched the fireworks from our backyard while our kids were asleep, even though I don't know how they slept with all that noise :) Take care girl!
1. I love June's sweet baby smile.
2. You look great! I love your white dress.
3. What a fun 4th of July and cool place to live. We've for sure got to come out there someday.
Post a Comment