Monday, July 20, 2009

week w/grandpa


Written by Kelly:

This week my other grandpa came to stay with us...the one with the loud voice and long legs. When he holds me I'm way up high! We did lots of fun stuff together...especially in the mornings while Mama and Junie were at VBS.
We laughed together on the couch (they thought I didn't know what we were all laughing about and I was just laughing to laugh, but I'm smarter than they think!)


I tasted grandpa's beer!

We watched lots of movies!

We went to the grocery store to get steak! I was a good boy sitting in the cart.

Then we BBQ'd the steak!



We went out to breakfast at the Beachcomber...twice!

I got to run around on the rocks and find little crabs in the tide pools!




They made me stop to take pictures but all I wanted was to get back down and explore and run!

Grampa is my buddy

2 comments:

erin f. said...

how sweet! did kelly really drink beer?

Sherman said...

They are so lucky to have both sets of grandparents!!