
Yee Haw!! I looked very hill billy w/my big belly at Oakbridge WyldLife camp's western night! It was a tough week walking up and down hills and sleeping on a camp mattress, but it was worth it to see girls give their hearts to Jesus.
I'm officially into the 3rd trimester--that means that if Kelly were born today he'd have a really good chance of surviving! But we're hoping he stays in there until the end...or at least until after my baby showers! Some Young Life ladies are throwing me one in mid-august and my cousins possibly in September. I don't think I've ever been to a baby shower before. Should be fun!
2 comments:
Alyssa...you are darling! I am so impressed that you went to Wyldlife all week...remember our week??? SO MUCH FUN! I hope you're feeling good!
Alyssa...you look great! This is Savannah and I just set up a blog so you'll have to check it out. www.thedyerdays.blogspot.com. I am so excited for your new fam & we are both having boys! Take care of yourself girl, love ya!
Post a Comment