Well, I was so tired of not being able to participate in our weekend sporting adventures that I put together a kickball tournament. I figured I could still kick and just have a pinch runner, and I even played first base. My team, "Team Prego", although behind 3-8-9 (there were 3 teams) at one point, played an amazing final inning to make it a 3-way tie for first at 13. Unfortunately, the Pink Diapers scored in their last at-bat attempt to win it all. However, Team Prego pitched a no-hitter against the Deceptacons to keep their tie for second place.Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Kelly Face & Kickball
Well, I was so tired of not being able to participate in our weekend sporting adventures that I put together a kickball tournament. I figured I could still kick and just have a pinch runner, and I even played first base. My team, "Team Prego", although behind 3-8-9 (there were 3 teams) at one point, played an amazing final inning to make it a 3-way tie for first at 13. Unfortunately, the Pink Diapers scored in their last at-bat attempt to win it all. However, Team Prego pitched a no-hitter against the Deceptacons to keep their tie for second place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment