MMM MMM! I love meatball sandwiches these days. I make them at home w/trader joe's party meatballs, marinara sauce, and potato bread. I also have ice cream or frozen yogurt almost every day! I guess maybe my body needs iron and calcium. Sure I could get those vitamins from spinach and milk, but meatball sandwiches and ice cream are so much more enjoyable :) Plus I've only gained 16 pounds so far, so it's all good. I think I'll gain about 25 all together. Just 2 1/2 months to go!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Meatball Subs
MMM MMM! I love meatball sandwiches these days. I make them at home w/trader joe's party meatballs, marinara sauce, and potato bread. I also have ice cream or frozen yogurt almost every day! I guess maybe my body needs iron and calcium. Sure I could get those vitamins from spinach and milk, but meatball sandwiches and ice cream are so much more enjoyable :) Plus I've only gained 16 pounds so far, so it's all good. I think I'll gain about 25 all together. Just 2 1/2 months to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you look so cute! you can't even tell you're prego...NOT FAIR! :-)
Post a Comment