He is so cute!!! I love how he is looking at you in the first picture like he is thinking "mooooom, why do I have to wear this?" Also, I like the nautical theme the whole family is going for. Very nice.
No crazy Jason, we would have visited you in an apartment, we just wouldn't have wanted anyone to know we were with "apartment people." Now that you will be in a house we can visit you out in the open and not have to wear disguises, much easier this way!
3 comments:
He is so cute!!! I love how he is looking at you in the first picture like he is thinking "mooooom, why do I have to wear this?"
Also, I like the nautical theme the whole family is going for. Very nice.
No crazy Jason, we would have visited you in an apartment, we just wouldn't have wanted anyone to know we were with "apartment people." Now that you will be in a house we can visit you out in the open and not have to wear disguises, much easier this way!
hey J-No, you made fun of my awesome Structure T Shirt, but you are wearing Grandaddy's hand me down plaid trousers. I accept your apology in advance.
Post a Comment