Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our New Home



On July 17th this will be our new home! Its a tiny 2-bedroom house...that's right, HOUSE! With a 2 car garage and a yard and a washer/dryer! Its just 7 blocks from our current apartment so we get to stay in our rad neighborhood by the beach. The owners are renting it to us for way below market value because they just want to give people a good deal. Awesome, huh? Thanks be to God (well, I never know if and how he ever interveins, but every good thing comes from him essentially). We can't wait to move in...Jason hasn't stopped dreaming about how he's going to organize the garage :)


4 comments:

Kaytee said...

Jason, it's Glendon. I just wanted to say that I am so excited for you to have a sweet garage. You got to have a place for all those surfboards and VW parts. Peace.

Hillary said...

CONGRATULATIONS guys!!! How exciting...it's so great to know all four walls are your own :-)!

erin f. said...

That is so great! It is so cute, now we will have to come visit you guys for sure!

The Dyer family said...

Congrats on moving into a house, I'm sure you it'll be nice to have the much needed space. That pic of Kelly and Jason in matching board shorts is adorable, how great you found that!