Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Humongus

This was me last weekend. I am huge. A few people have said lately, "how many weeks do you have left?" and I've said, "over 5" and they go "you don't look like you are going to make it that long." I feel huge, but I measure the same as I did with Kelly. My back sure hurts worse than it did w/Kelly--probably because I am running after and lifting him all the time. The boy is so attached to his mama! Wants me to hold him and carry him. With Kelly and this baby weight combined I'm carrying around an extra 50 pounds or more!


3 comments:

janet Ober said...

I think you look just great!! I wish you felt better, though. Maybe it's time to make Kelly start thinking he's a "Big Boy" now since he'll be the big brother soon. Mommies have limitations sometimes. You can't do it all, all the time.

Hillary said...

You are ALL belly, woman! Hope these last few weeks go smoothly - that little girl will be so worth it!

Unknown said...

Seriously Alyssa, you look great! I have never noticed the license plate on the van before. LOVE it!