Saturday, April 11, 2009

Junebaby Update

So don't go by my widget for how many days are left til Junebaby gets here...I'm getting induced a week earlier than my due date! I'm so done being pregnant, so I'm having my Dr. strip the membranes on April 30th and if that doesn't send me into labor I'm getting induced w/drugs on May 1st! (providing there is an open bed at the hospital) So less than 3 weeks now people! Can't wait to get her out. I have gained 28 pounds, 14 inches around my waist and about 4 inches around my hips. I can't measure the fatness in my face, but let's just say I no longer pose for photos. I can't wait to be done.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I know you're ready to get that little girl out but be patient and enjoy the last couple of weeks. Being pregnant is amazing and I'm sure you look beautiful.

Will & Cheyenne said...

Hey sweetie~
Good luck! I bet your are still as beautiful as always! Your family is darling!

erin f. said...

Yea! I am excited for you guys and can't wait to see that sweet little Junebaby!

Kaytee said...

I hope she has blue eyes! I want her to look like an Ober. :o) But with the dark skin. Do you think you can make that happen?

Trudie said...

That's very exciting! I hope you can enjoy these last couple weeks. Remember what it feels like to feel her move and to get the hiccups. Especially if this is your last pregnancy! We can't wait to meet her! :)