I've been checking and check for this update. Yeahhhh for girls. I'm so excited for you to have a little girl to dress up and play dolls with. She is absolutely beautiful and you are very blessed. Hope she is a good sleeper, you deserve it!
oh my gosh alyssa she is sooo beautiful!!! wow! and what a peanut (just like our makenzie...ohhh i miss it!) congratulations and I love that name! can't wait to meet your lil sweet babe.
CONGRATS!!! She is so adorable and seems to look alot like daddy :) I 'm sure it feels good to finally have her here. Hope your adjusting well and she is sleeping good for you :)
8 comments:
Congratulations Alyssa and Jason!! She is a beautiful girl. I love the name! BIG brother looks so happy to have a little sis around.
Hurray! What great photos and what a beautiful little girl. congrats!
Yea! She is so beautiful! Congrats to you all.
I've been checking and check for this update. Yeahhhh for girls. I'm so excited for you to have a little girl to dress up and play dolls with. She is absolutely beautiful and you are very blessed. Hope she is a good sleeper, you deserve it!
great post babe. i like the pics.
ANOTHER miracle! Praise God!
oh my gosh alyssa she is sooo beautiful!!! wow! and what a peanut (just like our makenzie...ohhh i miss it!) congratulations and I love that name! can't wait to meet your lil sweet babe.
CONGRATS!!! She is so adorable and seems to look alot like daddy :) I 'm sure it feels good to finally have her here. Hope your adjusting well and she is sleeping good for you :)
Post a Comment