Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Projectile Poo
I'm sure you've heard the phrase "projectile vomit" but how about projectile poop? Well that's what I experienced yesterday. Not in myself (gross!) but with baby June. I was changing her diaper and I guess she wasn't done because with the old diaper off and the new diaper not yet on she fired away. That's when the shit hit the fan...literally. It sprayed over 2 feet and got all over the fan...and the wall and the changing table and even the floor. Kelly used to spray me with pee when I changed him and I thought I'd be in the clear from spewing body-juices with a girl, but clearly I was wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ew, Lyss, that is so gross! I didn't know that was possible. Let's hope that was a one time trick.
Wow, that is very gross. Makes me super excited to have a baby!
i didn't know women talked about pooping more than guys. i guess you guys think its funny too.
Well, we only talk about our kids' poo--not our own.
Post a Comment