June is 2 weeks now.
We've got reinforcements. Jason's mom and grandma flew in from Houston friday night. They were so excited to see the new baby girl and took turns holding her until it was time for bed. It sure has been a blessing to have my parents here for a couple of weeks and now Jason's crew. In between shifts I had 2 days w/the kids all by myself and it was hard! All I did all day was change diapers and feed people. Plus Kelly's into throwing things (like little matchbox cars) and I have to follow up my "no's" with time out...which is very hard to do when you are nursing an infant. So, my new crew is here! I can prolong the inevitable a little while longer.
2 comments:
I bought that same exact outfit for Ellie when she is born! Glad you have so much help!
Yes, I have found that the disciplining while nursing is the hardest part of having a second child. I thought it was going to be the getting out of the house issue. I guess that will probably come with number 3! You're doing great! Before you know it, they'll be playing with each other and there is nothing better than hearing the sounds of laughter coming from your kids having fun with each other.
Post a Comment