Monday, June 1, 2009

one month & 20 months

I am not a a baby person. I look forward to when the kids are older and we can talk and I can teach them things. Kelly's pretty fun now and we have a good time together(when he's not being a brat), but little June annoys me. She just wants to be held all the time and was awake last night from about midnight to 6am (off and on). She grunts! She doesn't just eat and go back to sleep like Kelly did...she just squirms around and grunts. Drives me nuts. Jason finally took over for me around 6 so I could sleep for a couple hours before he went to work. This was my first night w/o a grandma here (besides the one night on May 14th). Anyone want to come visit and hold my baby?











4 comments:

erin f. said...

I will!

Kaytee said...

I'll be down in 3 weeks!

Hillary said...

It's a blessing that you have two little ones who are healthy and growing...I know you must be exhausted!

The Dyer family said...

Alyssa you are too funny:) Yes it is very tiring getting up in the middle of the night, I feel ya. Naomi used to grunt alot also so I stopped swaddling her and I thought it was gas...but I think it was because she had thrush. She doesn't really do it anymore so there is hope for you. Take care of yourself girl :)