Oh how I love the weekends. For one, I don't have to take care of the kids by myself--Jason does a great job partnering with me. And two, I love hanging w/Jason. He's so fun to be around.
Reason #3: BBQ's
We had a YL end of the year BBQ friday night (no pix) and then a "thank you" BQ for Twiggs, my regional director, who has lost his job due to restructuring the YL regions.
Here are some pix of Kelly w/his buddies at the BBQ.
4 comments:
you forgot to mention that i went to one more BBQ on sat. Also, forgotten was the fact that kelly hit 3 hot tubs in 2 days and 1 pool.
Kelly looks huge next to June.
Yeah I also forgot to mention everything we ate all weekend and how many times we went to the bathroom...
Yes I too LOVE the wknds, especially Sunday. Daddy's are the greatest!
Post a Comment