So Kelly is one week old and we are loving him! I can't believe we grew this baby out of nothing and now we get to hold him whenever we want! (and whenever we don't want...which happens a lot in the middle of the night). He's starting to sleep for longer stretches each night and I think I got 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night!! He rarely cries and just seems content...even wearing his "billi-lights" for jaundice. We hope to take him off the lights tomorrow.
My parents were here for a week and now Jason's mom is here to help out. My house never looked better or cleaner! We've had many visitors and had to put even more on hold as we've been pretty tired. But things are looking brighter from here on out!

4 comments:
Love the pictures!! Such a beautiful little guy. Just a heads up the snapfish link you posted doesn't work. I think we are looking at the world future top surfer...don't you think =) Can't wait to send pictures of our little guy, 5 days until my due date.
love you guys,
Dave and Natalie
he is a cutie! can you believe it's already been a week...how come those weeks go quicker once the baby's out of your belly? :-) hope you guys are adjusting well!
It's funny how the eternal cycle never stops. My eyes have see five generations of Pahules' now, and Kelly is the best looking one of them all! But seriously, there is so much to tell him about himself, about his heritage, about Pahules’ who came and gone. When he is old enough I would like to share with him stories about his dad when he used to visit us and how we always just wanted him to stay. I would also like to share some stories about his grandfather (Papou in Greek) and his antics when we were forced to travel because his great grandfather had a traveling spirit; this too is so prevalent in Pahules’. And how Pahules’ have the ‘Snack in the middle of the night Gene’ which gives us our name; Big Chubby Man. Kelly will have a strong personality, he’ll have enough love in his heart for all who know him, he’s going to be a natural intellectual and he appreciate that you abide by his every command. :) I can hardly wait to sit and talk with him. There is so much to say.
Dino and Aly, I love you both.
Uncle Pete
What a doll, he is adorable! I love all the pics, I can really see you in him :) Take care of yourself and try to get some rest, I know it's hard. Love ya!
Post a Comment