Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Kelly Sherman Pahules


He's Here!!!

Born September 30, 2007 at 3:35am

6 pounds, 12 ounces; 20 1/2 inches
To see more pix my parents put on snapfish, copy and paste this link:
http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=92521191338173445/l=312076903/g=105495994/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

4 comments:

Papworth Family Blog said...

congrats, he came!! he's a cute little guy! it's so nice to have the big day come have a little person to play with. did you, by chance, deliver at hoag? sarah delivered on the 29th, and it would have been crazy to have been there at the same time...either way, enjoy little kelly!

Shalyse said...

Oh alyssa he is so dang cute! how was the labor...and how are you feeling??? I can't believe you are a mother now! :-) That is so awesome, he's PERFECT! Congratulations!

Hillary said...

Hi! Hope you guys are sleeping and getting to know your little addition. Loved the pictures on snapfish -- he's beautiful.

The Dyer family said...

Congrats, he is adorable! I hope you are feeling OK and getting some rest, I know it's hard :) I can't wait to hear all the details and see little Kelly. Will you be home for the holidays? Take care and enjoy this time!