Monday, October 22, 2007

Off-Shore Winds

Off Shore Winds and a huge sweell made for a fabulous day for surfing on Sunday. Kelly just had to go down to the pier to watch. He can't wait to get in the water...neither can his mom! 3 more weeks...




5 comments:

Shalyse said...

I can't wait for that post!!! you are too cute, and so is little Kelly!!!

The Dyer family said...

You look so good after just having a baby and little Kelly is adorable. We can't wait to meet him!

Kaytee said...

I want to hold him!!!!

Hillary said...

YOU ARE ALREADY BACK TO TINY! You look fabulous and he still looks so brand-new!! I love seeing these pics :-) Hope you guys are safe from the fires.

nat said...

Yeah, I want to see more pictures. He is so adorable. Luke is at 8 pounds 1 oz now and also getting a little bit of baby acne, but still as adorable as ever. You look great by the way...I'm so anxious for our little guys to meet each other!!