Friday, November 2, 2007

Big Boy Clothes


I put kelly in some "big boy" clothes for the first time. He usually just wears onesies because nothing else fits him. After taking off his shorts a billion times to change him (this boy poops more often than he eats!), and pulling down his shirt whenever I tried to hold him, I have a new appreciation for onesies and their snap crotch!

3 comments:

Shalyse said...

well he looks cute in both! I know, you kinda don't need any normal looking clothes in size 0-3 months, huh?? :-)

Kaytee said...

Lyss, he looks so much like you when you were little. You need to hold up one of your baby pictures to this picture because your nose and mouth are totally the same. He is one beautiful baby. I can't wait to see him (and you guys) in two weeks!

The Dyer family said...

Great pic, I love the outfit. Yes you really only use onsies for the first 3 months. Now I am holding up these cute little onsies that he has grown out of, wishing he could still wear them. So enjoy the cute little clothing while you can, it goes by fast :)