Friday, November 16, 2007

Sleep!!

Well, folks, the day has arrived. I got six hours of uninterrupted sleep last night. That's practically a full-night's rest for some people (i prefer 9, however). Kelly went to bed at 11 and didn't get up again until 5am! Then after feeding him, he slept some more until 8. I am a rested woman today! I need my rest too, because I'm starting to work out again. I need to loose 8 pounds to be back to "competition weight".




Speaking of Jason, here's a picture of him giving Kelly a bath...taken on my phone. He's such a great dad and partner. He takes care of Kelly when he gets home from work so I can have a break. Plus, he helps around the house. I am so blessed to have him.


1 comment:

The Dyer family said...

Yes, don't you love sleep!! Hopefully it will only get better for you and you will get your 9 hrs. of sleep :) Cute pics, he is a doll!