Oh the joys of being a working mom. I'm finally starting to get the hang of this working and taking care of a baby business. Kelly sleeps a lot during the day, so that's good and this sling Trudie sent me comes in handy when he just won't agree to being put down or when I'm out parousing the campuses. Yesterday he came with me to the chiropractor, but of course he wanted to eat right in the middle of my massage. I had to reach down and rock his carseat to keep him satisfied--not very relaxing for me. Later, however, he was a good boy and slept through my other meetings. I took him to have lunch w/a high school girl and I also took him with me to the Chamber of Commerce meeting later that afternoon. He's kind of like those little dogs girls take along w/them in their purses...except he's a human.


1 comment:
Yeah, for the sling!! I use mine almost daily!! What brand of sling do you have? Your's looks a little more comfortable than the one I have.
Luke is 1 month old today...and has also graduated to size 1 diapers!! I love the pictures of your little guy he is so cute!
Love,
Natalie
Post a Comment