Wednesday, April 2, 2008

6 month appointment






Kells had his 6 month doctor appointment yesterday. He weighed 16 pounds, 3 oz. and he was 26 inches long. That's 25th percentile. The doctor kept saying he was petite...umm, i don't think guys like being called petite, Dr. Tran. Anyway, he got his shots and only cried a little--so brave! ;) He still isn't rolling over but the doctor says its just because he doesn't want to--he's strong enough. Guess he's just a laid back little dude.

2 comments:

Kaytee said...

I promise not to tell Kelly that he is "petite" when he is going through his awkward stage in junior high and dosn't understand why he is still 5'0" and 80 lbs. I'll tell him that his Uncle Glendon was the same way and look at him now, he's filled out to be a whopping 140 lbs! :o)

The Dyer family said...

He is so adorable, looks like a good mix of you both! I can't believe he is 6 months old already, we can't wait to meet him :)