Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Beach Day for K-boy

Here's Kelly hanging at the beach w/papa on Sunday so Mama could surf. He wore his rash guard and board shorts and played w/his sand toys...although playing with toys basically means he puts them in his mouth. Although we put sunscreen on him and put him in the shade, the kid still has the best farmer's tan in town. Check it out...










3 comments:

Kaytee said...

I'm glad Kelly wore his rash guard because I would hate for him to get a rash from all of the surfing he is doing.
P.S. He is looking so old now!!

Kaytee said...

P.S. #2: Also, I am glad that Kelly's foot is covering up Jason's nipple in the first pic because otherwise, this may have been an innaporopriate post. Leave it to Kelly to keep it modest. :o)

The Dyer family said...

OH man he is sooo adorable! I love those pics of him at the beach, how fun. Colby and him would love playing together....sooo cute!