Sunday, April 20, 2008

my boys





I love my boys. At first I wanted a girl baby, but I'm so glad Kelly is a boy. I still get to be the only female in our family. I hope when we have another one its a boy too.

Kelly really seems like a little boy some times. He likes to make funny sounds and his voice is pretty deep some times. It won't be long until he's running around the house, jumping on the furniture and breaking stuff. Then I will probably be wishing for a girl.

2 comments:

erin f. said...

He is such a gorgeous baby. He is going to be a little heart breaker. So you guys are coming up here to visit sometime soon right?

Trudie said...

What cute boys! I love the track suits. ;) Wyatt is definately all boy except for one thing...He screams like a girl! So, shrill and high-pitched. It's actually quite funny!