Jason and I celebrated our last weekend of "freedom" Saturday night at Brooke's Super Heroes-themed dance party. He was a "gym class hero" and I was a Japaname. We knew we are ready for parenthood now because we didn't last long at the party--at home and in bed by 11. Our young party days are over. Speaking of days...3 more until the due date!Monday, September 24, 2007
One Last Hurrah
Jason and I celebrated our last weekend of "freedom" Saturday night at Brooke's Super Heroes-themed dance party. He was a "gym class hero" and I was a Japaname. We knew we are ready for parenthood now because we didn't last long at the party--at home and in bed by 11. Our young party days are over. Speaking of days...3 more until the due date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I keep checking your blog to see if you've had that little stinker!!! and P.S. that party could not have been taken this weekend, you don't even have a belly, I'm starting to believe that you really have 3 months left! :-)
COULD NOT AGREE WITH SHALYSE MORE. I think this picture was actually taken circa May 2007. I cannot believe you are full term. Kellllllly, come ouuuuut now!
I agree! Alyssa, somehow - you don't even look like you are due in 3 days. Unbelieveable.
We are excited for you guys! We are praying that everything goes perfectly and that you have a healthy adorable little guy to hang out with soon!
Todd and Erin
it was so great to hear from you! didn't know you were living right here in huntington, we're neighbors and didn't know it! yeah sarah is due in like 2 days and she is READY...the waiting game is killin us. i'll keep looking for kelly post!
john and sarah papworth
Post a Comment