Saturday, September 29, 2007

Baby Time?

I've been having contractions since yesterday afternoon after my dr. appt. I think today might be the day. I went to bed around 12:30 and haven't slept well and have been up since 4. The contractions seem pretty regular and close together but the pain is not unbearable, just really uncomfortable. I don't want to have to go sit in the hospital all day so I guess I'll just keep waiting here until it gets really bad. Plus, Jason wants to surf this morning, so I don't want to make him go to the hospital and then just sit there all day. This is not like I imagined it....thought it would go quicker.

3 comments:

Contemplating Beauty said...

It is never how you expect it! And one thing about labor, is you are right, it is time consuming! It takes forever. There are so many different phases. The pain will most likely get worse when you are in the deeper stages, like being dilated to 6 and up or sometimes even 4 and up!
Hang in there!

Hillary said...

SA-SA!!! I SAW KELLY ON KAYTEE'S PAGE! Oh my gosh...he LOOKS LIKE YOU!!! I'm freaking out. I love it. I hope you're feeling okay and are so happy to have him in the world =) Congratulations guys!!

Anonymous said...

He's here! We want to see pictures asap!