Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sneak Preview


We got a sneak peak at our lil Kelly today. Here's his face--cute, huh? The radiologist estimated that he's 6 pounds, 2 ounces. She says he's got lots of hair!!! The amniotic fluid levels and the cord blood flow both look good so I guess he's alright to stay in there as long as he needs to...we just hope its not too much longer! We want to smooch those chubby cheeks! My due date is a week from tomorrow, but we could be looking at an additional week or so before he decides he's ready to greet the world. I'm going to make sure I buy everything we still need and pack the hospital bag this weekend... can't wait!!!

5 comments:

Shalyse said...

oh alyssa...how exciting!!! I can't wait for you guys to meet him, you'll LOVE it! I'm not surprised he has lots of hair..hello look at his parents
:-) Can't wait..hope you are feeling ok!!!

Hillary said...

WOO HOO!!! I am so stinkin' excited to see his face in real 3D color!! Or even just a picture :-) I do hope the whole Pahules clan is coming home for Christmas. Auntie Hillary has a lot of new babies to snuggle!! Lots of hair...haha...he's going to come out as a mini-Jason. Part of your hospital bag should include a matching father-son outfit to take their picture in!!

Kaytee said...

I want to smooch those chubby cheeks too! I hoping to come visit at the end of October if you guys are up for it!

Contemplating Beauty said...

Hi Alyssa! Gina here, so happy for you guys! We have something in the mail for you guys, so keep an eye open in the next week. Are you naming your baby Kelly? After this surfer? I didn't even know who that surfer guy was! Take care, and get ready for pure joy! It's been a long time for me, but I still remember being up at night with Madelynn and getting so frustated that I had to get up, but then when I looked down to feed her, and saw her little eyes, it changed everything!

The Dyer family said...

WOW, how exciting!!! I can't believe your due date is a week away. I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see him.