Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Its a Girl

Yep, confirmed by ultra sound today. Kelly will have a little sister and Jason and I will have a lifetime of stress trying to raise a girl in our crazy society.
but its cool...as long as she's a tom boy!

6 comments:

Kaytee said...

Just get her into soccer at an early age and you're good to go.

Emily said...

Yeaahhh for GIRLS!!! And she will be a great Tom-boy with Kelly as her older brother. He'll watch out for her and help her to get down and dirt in the mud. So fun, Congrats!

The Dyer family said...

OMG...a GIRL!!! CONGRATS, I am so excited for you guys. Now you will have a boy and a girl, just perfect. I can't wait to find out for us on Monday, this is just too exciting! So is this what your hand and needle trick predicted?!? HAHA :)

erin f. said...

WoooHooo! Does Todd know this yet? Do I get to actually tell him something he doesn't know yet? I am calling him right now.

Hillary said...

YAY you guys!! I'm so excited to meet this newest little Pahules! She's going to be awesome. What great news!!

Sherman said...

If she is anything like you Alyssa, you will be thrilled to have her. And then you combine the qualities of you and Jason, and she will be a great value to everyone around her. She and Kelly will be a great team!!