Saturday, December 13, 2008
Poop
Oh my gosh! The most disgusting thing just happened. I went in to get Kelly who was up from his nap and I thought to myself, "Ew, it stinks! Kelly must have pooped in his diaper." I was wrong about one detail--the in his diaper part. Kelly had taken off his diaper and had pooped on his sheets. When I came in he was sitting in it, covered in poop from head to toe! Even near his mouth--was he eating it? It was so nasty! I quickly started filling the tub w/warm water and wisked him into the bath. Of course his poop got on me as well--greenish brown w/bits of food in it. I had to squat in the tub with him to clean him and then I rinsed him off with clean water after I drained the poopy bath water. So sick. Everything that came within range of the poop is now washing in hot water. Jason was watching him for a few hours today but now he's out playing basketball. Why'd this have to happen on my shift??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh yuck...there is nothing worse than a poop explosion. I have had a few of those to clean up with the kids I watch. Never with them eating it though. Although, I would rather clean up poop any day than throw up...I have a weak stomach around vomit! Sorry it happened to you instead of Jason!
Ewww, Jason should buy you a present for having to deal with that! Sorry Lyss!
Oh yes, I can remember an experience very similar with Colby. Ewwww is right, I am so sorry, that is nasty! Ever since that happened to me, I will never put him down without pants, so he can't just take off his own diaper! Hope to that never happening again :)
Post a Comment