Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Names


Names I'm considering for baby girl:

June
Maleah
Danielle (Dano)
Margo

Let me know if you have any other ideas!
I like names that not a lot of people are into but aren't too weird

19 comments:

Kaytee said...

June is my top pick. I'll be back wiht some ideas though.

Becky said...

when i ran into Jason last week, I told him I loved June! We picked out Jayden (we were going to spell it Jadyn)for Riley, but last minute we decided on Riley. But Jayden is so cute for a girl. We also picked out Madelynn...but 'Maddie' is such a common nick name. i also love Jordan for a girl. sounds so tom girl-ish.
have fun picking...

Shalyse said...

That is so funny, Julie has always said her next girl would be June.

I really like Maleah! I think it's kinda beachy!!! :-)

excited to see you in a few!

Kaytee said...

Ok, here are a few names I like:
Sierra
Mae
Cora
Delia
Daphne
Hannah

I'm sure there will be more later.
I still really like June though.

Pahules said...

I like Shelby, kinda cool. I also like Chuck Norris, this way no guys will ask her out cuz her name is chuck norris. see my point.
Others include:
Padme
Favre
Blizzard Girl
Did Kaytee really suggest Hannah? as in Hannah Montana? do you want my child to get beat up?

Kaytee said...

No Jason, Hannah as in Hannah from the Bible. I didn't even think of Hannah Montana. You really should have finished that Master's degree.
.

Pahules said...

LOW FREAKIN BLOW KAYTEE!!! i never thought you would pull that trummp card on me in public.

Pahules said...

how about marley? that's pretty cool.

Hillary said...

Maleah - love it.

Sherman said...

Which one sounds better?
June Sherman Pahules or
Margo Sherman Pahules?

The Dyer family said...

Maleah is my top pick, love it!

Kaytee said...

Here's another one:
Name her Megan but call her Meg.

Contemplating Beauty said...

I like June too! I have heard of a lot of Maleah's lately. I like Harriet, Pearl, Hazel, (all the old names)--I like Margo too, but with a 't' at the end! I also like Violet, and Mae.
Emerson is a cute girl name too and so is Parker. I like boy girl names. I also like Eleanor, Iris, and Louise. And one of my all time faves--are you ready for this? MING!

Trudie said...

My favorite is Margo. I like the older names.

janet Ober said...

I was thinking that if you wanted to use family names, Dorothy Mae would be cute. That's my Mom's middle name and Grandma Ober's middle name. Just more for your consideration....Momma O

erin f. said...

How about this: Pamela Pam Pahules

Contemplating Beauty said...

I thought of 2 cute other names:
Cleo
Eden
Eve,
well 3

Unknown said...

Hartley is a new one i heard. Also like Saige. But I still like June. Somehow it fits you. I miss you guys. Guitar hero this week????

Pahules said...

I think Bree forget I have asian family, if we name our girl hartley they will pronounce it harry. and then they will question why we named our daughter harry. some think we named kelly after california, as in kellyfornia.