Its no fun caring for a sick baby...especially when there's nothing i can do to "fix" him. Kelly's been crying and grumpy all morning--except for the 30 min nap he took at 9. He woke up 4 times last night and was up and moaning at 6am. I've got him back in his crib now but he's fighting it with a groan every 4 seconds.
He's pretty much been grumpy all week and not sleeping well. Teething and a fever followed by a rash all over his chest/groin/back and neck. Apparently its just Roseola virus and there's nothing one can do to treat it (says Dr. Sears website). He's already taken his quota of tylenol for the time being so I guess we'll just have to wait it out...
oh he's erupted into cries now--got to go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Alyssa,
I'm friends with your parents and sister Trudie. I just wanted to share that our daughter Reagan had roseola and the doctor did tell us that exposing it to the sun would help clear it up sooner. We were headed to Mexico so she wore a bikini the whole time. It did help a little but you could still see the rash for a long time afterward.
Post a Comment